Thursday, January 27, 2011

my educational achievements

Sadly, I must confess that I enjoy learning and studying. I am attending Sheridan College to pursue a career path that I have swayed away from in my earlier years of life. I am an alumni at the University of Toronto, having graduated from the university with an Honours B.Sc in Psychology. During the studies of psychology, I very much did enjoy the neuropsychology side of it. It is fascninating how resilient and amazing the human brain is. However, that was not what I enrolled into university to study for. I was originally in the business program but had to change streams due to a lackluster 1st year. No regrets, as I am quite pleased with my educational achievements thus far in my life. I definately would love to add a diploma from Sheridan College to my educational achievements as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment